Do you dare to combine bananas with coffee? Get out of the routine! Don’t limit yourself to the typical cup of coffee, and start exploring new flavors. Coffee serves as the main ingredient in multiple recipes, and one of them is the Banana mousse with coffee. Read carefully and try this delicious dessert!
An easy to prepare recipe: banana mousse with coffee
How do you prepare banana mousse with coffee? It’s easy! You only need the following ingredients to prepare this dish.
- 3 tablespoons of liquid cream.
- 1 ripe banana.
- 3 Maria cookies.
Follow these instructions to prepare a quick banana mousse with coffee:
- Prepare a long espresso coffee with sugar to taste.
- Cut the banana into slices.
- Place the coffee, cream, ripe banana, and the three Maria cookies in a blender.
- Wait a moment until everything is well crushed.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator
- Serve in a wide bowl!
To decorate, you can use cream or a slice of banana. If you have already tried your barista skills with this delicious drink, leave us a comment on our social networks to know your experience.