Drinking coffee is a pleasure, but imagine if you add coconut and chocolate! Mixing these ingredients creates unique sensations at the first bite. Coffee accompanied by a soft and fluffy brownie after lunch or dinner becomes an incredible gastronomic experience.
Your most demanding guests will be pleased with these recipes with coffee designed for special occasions. Prepare a pencil and paper to write everything if you love this drink.
1. Iced coffee with coconut
Intense coffee (to taste).
1 tablespoon of brown sugar (10 g).
1 tablespoon of coconut ice cream (10 g).
¼ teaspoon cinnamon (1.2 g).
½ teaspoon of grated coconut (2.5 g).
- Prepare a large cup of strong coffee.
- Add sugar and a scoop of coconut ice cream.
- Add cinnamon to the mixture and stir everything.
- Sprinkle the grated coconut.
- Ready! Enjoy the delicious taste of this drink.
2. Coffee with brownies
2 eggs (60g).
¼ cup of cocoa (30 ml).
½ cup of coffee (120 ml).
2 cups of sugar (480g).
2 cups of flour (480 g).
1 cup butter (180g).
1 teaspoon vanilla (2.5g).
½ cup of natural yogurt (120 g).
1 teaspoon of chemical yeast powder (2.5 g).
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add cocoa and coffee powder.
- Separately, mix the sugar and flour.
- Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the yogurt, yeast, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mold.
- Bake for a limited time of 20 minutes at 200 °C.
- When finished, remove the mold from the oven and let it cool before serving.
These two recipes move hearts, and coffee lovers can try intense coffee with other provocative ingredients that compliment a special dessert. Prepare the drink with 360F Coffee products, a great ally when its time to enjoy a good coffee. Flavors that free your senses! Join us on social networks.