The cocktails enchant us! The sun embraces us with its rays and invites us to drink something refreshing. Do you fancy a mojito? This post tells you how to prepare a Coffee Mojito quickly, economically, and easily.
We know that you love coffee, and that is why we offer you a soft drink that combines both worlds in a single cocktail. The touch of alcohol and the pleasant taste of the coffee will awaken your senses.
Prepare a delicious coffee mojito!
- 60 ml of white rum.
- Mint, or failing mint.
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, or otherwise white.
- Lime juice.
- Soda or sparkling water.
- 15 ml of coffee liqueur.
- 30 ml of coffee.
- 4 pieces of ginger.
- 1 sprig of mint to decorate.
- 1 piece of ginger to decorate.
- Coffee beans.
How to prepare coffee and ginger mojito?
- Place ginger, peppermint, or mint in a tall glass.
- Add some lemon juice.
- Add two tablespoons of sugar, coffee liqueur, and coffee to your taste.
- Stir and mix the ingredients well.
- Add the crushed ice.
- Pour in the white rum.
- Remove the drink from bottom to top
- Fill the glass with crushed ice to the brim.
- Complete with soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, ginger, or coffee beans.
Prepare it right now and tell us all about the experience. You can also send photos to our social networks.