Do you want to prepare a delicious dessert this weekend? You’re in the right place! Coffee is the perfect ingredient for making cold desserts, and in this opportunity, we will tell you how to make a succulent coffee mousse that you will love. You can share it with family and friends as it can yield several portions.
Coffee mousse recipe
- 7 chocolate bars for desserts.
- 7 tablespoons of soluble coffee.
- 7 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Put the chocolate with the butter in the microwave to melt.
- Add soluble coffee to the mixture.
- Stir everything to form a homogeneous mixture. Make sure all ingredients are completely undone.
- Add sugar and heat until dissolved.
- Place the egg yolks and then the beaten egg whites to the point of snow from the bottom up very carefully.
- Cover the mixture and leave it in the fridge until it has the desired consistency.
- Serve in glasses.
The best coffee for desserts you get at 360F Coffee, follow us on social networks to know the various options we have on our platform, and enter the kitchen to prepare already that delicious coffee mousse.