If you are one of those people who love to innovate and try unusual recipes, then we encourage you to prepare this refreshing combination in summer. You will see that its preparation is not difficult, as it is economical and gratifying in times of intense heat.
Palm trees, beach, sun, sand, summer! We teach you how to prepare coffee with coconut. The idea of making a drink with coconut and coffee may seem a bit crazy at first, but once you prepare the recipe, the pleasant aroma of fresh coconut will transport you to the sea.
- Strong espresso.
- Skimmed milk.
- Coconut syrup for coffee.
- Condensed milk.
- Crushed ice.
- In a mixer, add ice and skim milk.
- Mix until you get a frothed consistency.
- Add coconut syrup to cold-frothed milk.
- In a cocktail glass, add the condensed milk. Add two-thirds of cold-frothed coconut milk.
- Add the cold, intense espresso.
- The espresso should be between condensed and frothed milk, and pouring from a small carafe is recommended to serve the drink.
Enjoy your summer with this non-alcoholic tropical cocktail, and then tell us what you think. Follow us on social media to learn more refreshing recipes in summer.