Coffee with pumpkin
Pumpkin is a nutritious and healthy food that you can prepare in hundreds of ways: soups, desserts, salads, and coffee! Today, at 360F Coffee, we got creative, and we want to show you a coffee with pumpkin recipe that is worth trying since it is ideal as a snack at any time of the year.
How do you prepare?
You will need a coffee pot and 60 ml of freshly blended pumpkin juice. You can use a blender or extract the juice from the puree; another option is to bake the pumpkin and use it when it is soft. Of course, remember that this technique will cause the food to lose vitamins.
- 60 ml freshly blended pumpkin juice.
- 200 ml fresh whole milk frothed.
- 40 ml of espresso (two espressos made with a super-automatic coffee machine; with the EA 8808, I have made two ristrettos).
- 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- 1 pinch of tonka beans (be careful because their flavor is very intense).
- 1 pinch of paprika.
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup.
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- Blend the pumpkin or pumpkin. Meanwhile, keep the pulp in the fridge.
- Add 60 ml of pumpkin juice to a glass.
- Mix the spices with the agave or apple syrup.
- Add everything to the espresso.
- Carefully mix the formed paste with the pumpkin juice
- Add hot, frothed milk to the drink.
- Stir the coffee and drink it in layers.
If you love the delicious taste of pumpkin and have a special fondness for coffee, this recipe will surely be to your liking. The combination of the expresso with the pumpkin juice causes an exquisite flavor. Follow us on networks to learn more original recipes and be recharged with flavor.