Would you like to pamper the little ones in the house with a delicious snack? If so, we have a dazzling recipe to please the whole family, especially the home’s children. Look for pencil and paper to make a delicious cookie coffee cake.
The recipe is practical and economical, as it does not require complex processes or many ingredients. Keep reading and add to your menu the cookie coffee cake, an epic dessert to enjoy at all times!
Cookie coffee cake recipe
The preparation of this recipe takes only 30 minutes. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 3 packs of square cookies.
- 500 grams of unsalted butter.
- 240 grams of sugar.
- 2 glasses of water.
- 5 heaping tablespoons of soluble coffee.
- In a bowl, add the butter and sugar. Mix well both ingredients.
- Boil the water, then add the coffee. Set aside this mixture.
- Gradually add the coffee to the butter mixture.
- Choose a mold and moisten the biscuits in the remaining coffee.
- Add a layer of biscuit and another layer of cream. Finish with a layer of cream.
- Decorate the cookies to your liking.
For more recipes, go to our social networks. Do you have other recipes in mind? Share them with us and join our community of coffee lovers.