Most people drink coffee and dispose of the waste, and this is because they are unaware that coffee is a biodegradable product that has other uses once we consume it. This post tells you how to take advantage of the used coffee grounds after the infusion has been prepared.
New practical uses for coffee
Coffee is a delicious, aromatic drink that you can combine with thousands of different ingredients. And the most incredible thing is that by using it, we can take advantage of waste in an ecological and conservationist way.
- You can create paintings of different shades, dye clothes, and paint furniture with the appropriate technique. Start your little artistic work using coffee.
- If you crush the coffee beans, you can obtain a magnificent homemade natural exfoliant to eliminate dead cells and reduce fat.
- Coffee is used to remove stains from wooden furniture.
- Coffee is useful for sustainably fertilizing plants and the land, providing nitrogen and phosphorus.
- You can eliminate bad odors if you put coffee in the closet, the fridge, or in garbage cans. Rubbing your hands with coffee residue removes the smells of garlic, fish, or onion.
- Keep all your kitchen utensils, pans, and trays clean with ground coffee.
- Coffee is a good natural insect repellent and keeps ants away from crops. The best part is that you don’t have to use insecticides.
- Coffee beautifies the skin and provides nutrients and antioxidants from coffee. Add coconut oil, and you will get an excellent anti-cellulite.
- Coffee residues give black or brown hair a special shine and reduce gray hair.
- Make decorative homemade coffee-scented candles.
Do you dare to reuse coffee remains? Do you know other uses of coffee? Comment on our social networks.