Getting a creamy, sweet and impeccably textured latte requires special methods. Nonetheless, people can create milk froth easily at home, just like real professionals do. We encourage you to prepare a dream milk froth to make your coffee look appetizing!
Today, baristas create wonderful figures with milk froth for coffee, and if you want to make your figures, keep reading to get that irresistible coffee with milk foam at home with just a few simple steps.
How to make milk froth?
You can make milk froth for coffee at home by applying various manual methods or home appliances; you can use utensils in your home kitchen and obtain the desired milk froth.
Manual milk froth
The manual technique requires more physical effort, and you need a bowl with a lid and your hands:
- Pour 100 ml of very cold milk into the container and put the lid on.
- Shake the container for one minute until you achieve the desired texture.
- Add the milk foam to the coffee
- Enjoy your coffee with milk froth!
Milk froth in the microwave
This technique requires a container with a lid and a microwave.
- Shake the milk in the closed container with your hands for one minute.
- Take the lid off the container.
- Heat the milk for one minute in the microwave.
- Pour hot milk into your coffee
- Take a spoon and add the remaining milk froth to the coffee. Easy and delicious!
Milk froth with electric mixer
For this method, you need an emulsifier or manual mixer. The steps are as follows:
- Pour the milk into a container.
- Beat the milk with the electric mixer for 3 minutes or until you get the desired foam.
- Place the milk foam on top of the coffee and decorate to your liking.
Which technique did you like the most? Comment on our social networks about the method that best suits your needs, the tools you use, and if you know of other ways to obtain the perfect milk froth for coffee.