In all companies, there is a space to clear the mind, talk with co-workers and relax while we drink a delicious cup of coffee. The coffee is served at any time of the day, either to give special attention to the customer or to offer the employee a drink that increases his productivity.
That’s why a quality coffee like 360F Coffee should be aromatic, affordable, consistent, tasty, and fresh. Our company meets all modern quality standards, but do you know how to select the best coffee for your business?
Coffee recharges energy and creativity in the team, and for this reason, you have to serve in the break the best coffee on the market. We are experts in that work at 360F Coffee!
We are an experienced company, and we continue to grow with the best commercial suppliers in the world. We have the best specialty coffee for distinguished clients and high-level conferences.
Learn how to select the best coffee with these tips
- Find out if the facilities or factory of the roaster are adequate and if good coffee roasting practices are followed.
- Verify that the coffee varieties are above 80 SCAA points.
- Observe the state of the coffee in green.
- Demand a coffee tasting before purchase, both in paper and glass cups. Take an expert if you have any doubts.
- Choose a coffee with the least defects, a powerful flavor that does not have as much bitterness, moderate acidity, and that emanates a sweetness that is pleasant to the palate.
- Remember that quality is worth it, so make the best decision based on the price/quality ratio.
- It is important to know the coffee processing route and the way it is done, from roasting, cooling, packaging, and storage.
If you know all these stages, you will surely select the best coffee for customers and employees. We offer at 360F Coffee a roasting profile and personalized orders of excellence to satisfy the most demanding tastes.