Oat drinks are nutritious, healthy, and light. They provide a feeling of satisfaction, and consumers cannot miss their numerous properties in a snack or food. But what if you add coffee?
The sweetness and creamy texture of oat combine with coffee for a delicious drink rich in fiber, among other vitamins and minerals. Oat contributes to improve the digestive processes, while coffee is an activator with high antioxidant content.
To take advantage of the benefits of both natural components, we facilitate the steps to prepare an oatmeal drink with coffee.
Try a delicious oatmeal drink with coffee!
Ready to experience new flavors? Add variety to your latte with this amazing oatmeal with coffee recipe. At 360F Coffee, we love to motivate consumers to enjoy the aromatic notes of coffee beans accompanied by other tasty ingredients.
- 150 gr. (1 cup) oat drink.
- 10 g. (2 tablespoons dessert) soluble coffee (normal/decaffeinated).
- 0.064 gr. sugar or sweetener (1 medium serving).
- Place the oat drink in a cup, then heat the glass in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove the cup from the microwave and add two tablespoons of coffee.
- Stir the mixture until it looks homogeneous.
- Add the sugar or sweetener.
This recipe is a real pleasure to the palate, and you should not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the properties of oats and coffee in the same drink. Follow us on social media for new recipes.